- Block Keywords:
Hibari blocks tweets you don't want to see based
on keywords you choose. You can also block all retweets.
Learn more »
- Filter By Custom Categories
Use account or keyword filters to automatically categorise tweets: eg News Headlines, Gossip,
Football Transfers, Team News, Betting Tips, Offers & Promotions, App Updates, Lotto Results etc. The uses are limitless.
- Mute Users:
No more stressing about whether to follow someone—in
Hibari, you can temporarily mute any user if their tweets go
overboard, saving you from having to unfollow.
- Inline Saved Search:
Hibari interleaves your favorite search results into your
home timeline so you never miss a thing.
Your less important searches stay tucked away in the search timeline.
- Inline Images:
Image links from Instagram, Twitpic, and other services
are displayed as thumbnails in your timeline, saving you from
visiting the webpage just to see what the image is about.
- Tweet Lookup: Trying to remember what somebody tweeted?
Use the search field in the toolbar to look up tweets and
users in your timeline.
- A minimalist design philosophy
- Automatic URL shortening
- Easily hide individual tweets with offensive text or images
- Optional Growl and toolbar notifications
- Automatic retry of failwhaled Twitter fetches
- Inline display of mentions and direct messages
- Retweet, mark as favorite, report as spam, and delete
- Reply All functionality
- Customizable global shortcut to show/hide Hibari
- Public rel="nofollow" beta program
Hibari is going Mobile! The new Version 2.0 is being developed in collaboration with the app development team at MobileBettingSite.com who review, rate and stress test the best betting apps on all mobile devices and platforms! By combining this expertise, our aim is to create an simple, usable. mobile friendly tool that declutters your Twitter timelime and gets you only the exact information you need, with none of the noise.